Monday, October 9, 2017

Angelic Pretty's Merry Making Party


I'm still playing catch up with posting some coords from over the summer, so here's one of my favorites with Angelic Pretty's Merry Making Party JSK.



Coord Rundown:
JSK and Alice Bow - Merry Making Party - Angelic Pretty
Hair Accessories - Taobao and Claire's
Blouse - Bodyline
Necklaces - Angelic Pretty
Bag - Angelic Pretty
Wristcuffs - Belladonna
Tights - Wrapping Heart - Angelic Pretty
Shoes - Sosic Shop

One of my friends sold me the matching hair bow to this dress at our comm's swap meet a few months ago, so of course I had to wear them out together asap! I wore this to go to the mall with my friend who wears gothic lolita and we did some shopping together. These photos were taken after wearing this all day so my hair clips and literally half of my hair was starting to slide out of place. I really need to try to remember to take outfit pictures before I leave and everything gets disheveled lol. The last time I wore this dress I paired it with pink, this time I choose blue to try something different. 


The hot pink accents in this dress are the greatest thing, and my main pair of glasses finally match something perfectly! I've been getting into decora recently, and it's been influencing how I style lolita too. 


Thank you for reading!


2 comments:

  1. I utterly LOVE your hair here! Sweet lolita x decora is just so gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :D I really miss this style and I want it to come back so badly

      Delete