Friday, June 2, 2017

LBC: Create a Coord Based on Your Favorite Dessert


Happy National Doughnut Day! This week's LBC challenge was to create a coord based on your favorite dessert, and since it is National Doughnut Day, I decided to try coording Baked Sweet Parade.



Coord Rundown:
Wig - Taobao
Blouse - Algonquins
Accessories - Taobao
JSK and Tights - Baked Sweets Parade - Angelic Pretty
Bag - Angelic Pretty
Shoes - Sosic Shop



Thank you for reading!

Check out this week's other participants below:




2 comments:

  1. This is super cute, that dress really suits you. Can I also ask which taobao store you got the hair donuts from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The hair donuts are from a store called Ribbon Cake, I have another taobao haul/review post coming soon :D
      The items I got from them are pretty good for the prices, but they were very slow. It took over a month for them to ship items that were already in stock, and by the time they got around to my order, some of the things and colors I wanted were already sold out.

      Delete