Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Youmacon 2016 - Another Sweetie Chandelier Coordinate


I was able to make it to Youmacon this year! I haven't been to many conventions within the past 2 years, so it was great to be back. I wore Angelic Pretty's Sweetie Chandelier, as I'm always looking for an excuse to wear my dream dress!



Outfit Rundown:
Hair Accessory - Vintage
Wig - Lockshop's Hime Gyaru
Blouse - Angelic Pretty
Necklaces - Angelic Pretty
JSK - Sweetie Chandelier - Angelic Pretty
Wristcuffs - Angelic Pretty
Tights - Promenade de Paris - Angelic Pretty
Shoes - Bodyline

I just got the Promenade de Paris tights recently, and was so excited to see the color scheme matches all the details in Sweetie Chandelier perfectly! Wearing sax blue also means a chance to incorporate my favorite accessories into a coord. Conventions are always a great time to go all out.


Here is my haul from the convention. I've started collecting plush bag charms to match with my coords. The rainbow and yellow alpacas were birthday gifts from two of my friends. Thank you both so much! The T-shirt is from Tasty Peach Studios and I'm planning on wearing it with fairy-kei and pop-kei coords. I have another shirt from them that I've had for a few years and the print has held up well in the wash, but I recommend not putting them in the dryer because they shrink quite a bit.


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment