Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Angelic Pretty Drained Cherry Outfits


I put together a few coords with my new Drained Cherry skirt and Alice bow set that I got at my comm's swap meet.



Outfit 1: Retro Cherry Coord
Alice bow - Drained Cherry (2013) - Angelic Pretty
Wig - Mermaid Split - Lockshop
Blouse - Metamorphose
Accessories - Algonquins and Btssb
Wristcuffs - Red Maria (Taobao)
Skirt - Drained Cherry (2013) - Angelic Pretty
Socks - Magical Etoile - Angelic Pretty
Bag - Loris (Taobao)
Shoes - Bodyline


This is one of my favorite coords from all of summer for a few reasons. It features one of my new favorite color schemes of mint x pink x red, and I got to use some of my new items from my Taobao haul last month. My favorite part is the subtle retro inspired details. I like how the Alice bow for this print series is on a thicker band, and I had a chance to break out my red lipstick. I like being able to mix bolder colors in lolita. Also this was another opportunity to wear my Meta blouse which is the comfiest thing ever. 



Outfit 2: Chocolate Covered Cherries
Alice bow - Drained Cherry (2013) - Angelic Pretty
Blouse - Angelic Pretty
Accessories - Btssb
Bolero - Bodyline
Bag - Melty Royal Chocolate - Angelic Pretty
Skirt - Drained Cherry (2013) - Angelic Pretty
Tights - Melty Royal Chocolate - Angelic Pretty
Shoes - Bodyline

This was a coord that I planned for my comm's chocolate themed meetup this month which unfortunately I can't make anymore. I don't have any chocolate themed dresses, but I do have chocolate themed accessories so I just went for an overall dessert theme with cherries and chocolate together. I hope I get a chance to wear this out soon. It's starting to get a bit cooler where I live now so it's time to break out the boleros and cardigans. This skirt is very easy to wear, it goes with so much.

Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Drained Cherry is one of few AP prints I like, but like most AP prints I forget exists.
    Mint and red is not common combonation, but it works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love unusual color combinations in lolita, and try to incorporate them in my outfits whenever I can. I feel like it really emphasizes the quirky vibes of the fashion!

      Delete