Thursday, June 30, 2016

International Lolita Day June 2016



I finally have time to write some more blog posts so I want to show some coordinates that I've been working on. This was my coord for International Lolita Day summer 2016! I wore Angelic Pretty's Candy Sprinkle in a mint x lavender coord. The soft pastels are perfect for sunny weather. I didn't do anything special that day, just ran some errands, but I still wanted to dress up.




I love the color scheme because it matches my glasses so well.


This was my first time wearing my new Metamorphose blouse, and it was so comfy. I'd love to get some more Meta pieces soon.


I think the balloons on AP's Magical Etoile socks make such a cute match with the carousel theme of Candy Sprinkle. 




I'm making a tutorial for this rosette pin and hair-clip, check back in a few days to see it.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment