Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Cotton Candy Coord with Angelic Pretty's Milky Planet


Last Saturday it rained all day! But I had a great time getting dressed up to hang out with friends. I wore Milky Planet with a cotton candy color scheme.


Outfit Rundown:
Bows - Angelic Pretty
Wig - Lockshop- Mermaid Split

Blouse - Angelic Pretty
JSK - Milky Planet - Angelic Pretty
Accessories - Angelic Pretty, Sanrio, and Algonquins
Wristcuffs - Angelic Pretty
Tights - Dream Sky - Angelic Pretty
Shoes - Bodyline
 

Dream Sky and Milky Planet have the same shooting star and melty moon motifs in their prints, making them such a cute pair.


The Dreamy Horoscope necklace also matches the sky themes well. My wristcuffs had star lace, but I never got a close up picture of them.


Posing with pink lemonade inside a cute local store that sells things relating to kawaii culture.
I bought a Hello Kitty pin for my coords and a role of washi tape with little twin stars on it.



Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment