Saturday, April 2, 2016

Ivory x Pink Hime Coord


Another spring themed coord, this time with Angelic Pretty's Little Lady JSK. 



Outfit Rundown:
Alice Bow - Angelic Pretty
Blouse - Bodyline
JSK - Little Lady - Angelic Pretty
Accessories - Vintage
Tights - Fairy Topialium - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Shoes - Bodyline


The pearls on the bodice of the dress make it a perfect match with my vintage pearl accessories. The floral buttons on the blouse compliment the tights. The scalloping on the lace trim is one of my favorite details!


Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love how you haven't added loads of accessories or layers but because of the detail in each of the piece it still looks very opulent and lush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I actually wasn't sure how I felt about it because it's a little more subdued than most of my coords. I tried my best to keep all the accessories to one theme. Also you have a lovely blog, I'm always so excited to find other lolita bloggers!

      Delete