Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Spring Coord with Angelic Pretty's Dreamy Girl

Since the weather is finally starting to warm up a bit, I thought it would be a fun idea to put together some spring coords for the season! Of course the day after I put this together it snowed again, but hopefully I'll have a chance to wear this soon. More details and pictures after the cut below.

 Outfit Rundown:
Alice Bow - Angelic Pretty
Sweater - Ann Taylor
Necklace - Angelic Pretty
Wristcuffs - Angelic Pretty
JSK - Dreamy Girl - Angelic Pretty
Bag - Angelic Pretty
Tights - Dream Sky - Angelic Pretty

Nothing says spring like pastels and sweaters! I made this coord super colorful to be more cheery. I took the pink and mint details in the print to use as my accent colors. I've been wanting to use my new bag and necklace in a coord together and this was a perfect opportunity.


The dress has a lot of adorable mint details in the print so I thought I would play that up with my necklace and sweater.


What coord is complete without extra frills?


My dream sky tights collection has been getting bigger! I love this print so much <3



Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment