Sunday, November 1, 2015

Birthday Outfit With Angelic Pretty's Milky Planet

For my birthday this year, I decided to wear my newly acquired Milky Planet JSK. It was one of my dream dresses for the longest time because it was the dress that inspired me to start wearing lolita fashion. I never imagined that I would be able to wear it myself some day. I'm so happy that I decided to start wearing the fashion, it's been such a wonderful experience. More details on the outfit under the cut.



Outfit Rundown: 

Alice Bow - Angelic Pretty
Wig - Lockshop
Blouse - Angelic Pretty
JSK - Milky Planet (2013) - Angelic Pretty
Wristcuffs - Angelic Pretty
Necklace - Dreamy Horoscope - Angelic Pretty
Tights - Melty Royal Chocolate - Angelic Pretty
Bag - Angelic Pretty
Shoes -Bodyline


I tried to play up the sky motifs in the dress by adding star themed accessories like the wristcuffs, necklace, and hair clip. The blouse even has stars in the lace. The chocolate tights and bag match the cones of the ice cream really well. 



One of my favorite things about this dress is the glitter in the print!



Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment